Friday, May 9, 2008

Proton NEO R3 - Visit Paultan.Org for Details


Proton Neo from R3 Development Team Proton has done marvelous jobs. This Neo really look sporty. I think some of our friend might need such an idea to transform their Neo. Yazid or Wan maybe can buy this type of car as they are youngsters and driving this car may add value to their desire to chase for Princess Diary.... Hullaaaahuppp...

FOr further info please visit paultan.org

Thanks.

FADZLAN SHAHIBI
remylan@gmail.com
016 8166 032

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I think buat rugi jak spend duit and modified a new car.

My suggestion is, kalau got money, just buy very cheap 2nd hand Old Model Satria. Then modified it with Neo Body Kits and give it a nice paint jobs.

Baruk class.

-Syamil @ Kota Kinabalu Airport

sallam... yazid said...

Looking forward to my R7 savvy haha:P

FADZLAN_SHAHIBI said...

Ok jid, aku upload the best savvy R3. Wak wak mun u dapat moah kedak ya I nyuruh u modify kereta I. hhehehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...