Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HI.. FORGET ME NOT....

Hi, forget me not!.. After almost 2 years since the last articles published in my blog, it is now prepared to meet you all again with new image and fresh look. Beginning today, you will receive a new article which I will share with you.


From political views, economics, family, everything... And you can be part of it... reading, commenting as well as criticizing. Since the past 2 years of silence due heavy job assignment restricted me from updating my blog, writing new post and the most important sending a HAI message to my blog followers which I owed them so much.

In this 2011, a fresh start and with good spirit, I come back here, revisit all things that left unattended and will do the best I can to let you get the best post. 

Last not least, I hope you all enjoy reading my post... Wishing you all best in this 2011 and for those celebrating upcoming festival, I wish you all Gong XI Fa Cai.... A Happy Chinese New Year...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...