Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Family Photos for Tria & Zaid Wedding Part 5

Hi Again.. this i another photo collection that I took during the weeding.. Hope you all enjoy viewing..Next week would be a pretty damn busy week. to me.. Festive seasons is around the corner and I need to complete certain important tasks.. As usual work work and work...

Anyway, I wish to all my friends a Happy Chinese New Year Gong Xi Fa Cai......

Ok this is it ..: Final  Moment of Wedding on Saturday 29th Jan 2011 @ Civic Centre, Kuching:



 The Arrival of the Brides

 Future Brides for Year 2012

Meeting old friend Ijam Juiceeee.... fuyoooo



 Photographer's Team of the Day...


Family Photos Collection


Snapshot on the wedding dias


The MOMENT OF TRUTH .. THE FUTURE JAGOAN



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...