Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Diary ..@915am ATOK KOPITIAM

Arrived at office at 9am this morning. No urgent thing that need my further attention. The office a bit silence with few staff busy doing their works. Me..? Hehehe.. reading a newspaper and look for any articles that can be shared with you today.  Breakfast..? Ermmm..let me think... Ok after this... get somebody to accompany me to Atok Kopitiam.. Haa. Lets me tell you about this Atok Kopitiam...




I can say this Atok Kopitiam is a fast food cafe even they are not cooking fast (as what fast food restaurant is al about) but they serve fast.. That's really good service. This Atok Kopitiam is just located behind my office at BINAMAS Building. They serve ordinary food like nasi lemak, fried noodles, breads, Nasi Ayam Penyet etc..


  I always come to this kopitiam for a cup of tea and meeting friends for a chat.  The environment is relaxing and windy but you still can have your cigarette.. No worry.. After this wanna go there and get some baked breads with a bowl of curry.. Nyum nyum nyum....

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankfully some bloggers can still write. My thanks for this blog post..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...