Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Diary..26th Jan 2011 @9pm About Toyol

Back from office then went straight to pick up my wife ... My car fuel very low. Luckily reached Wisma Sumber Alam.. As usual , hehehe... getting some financial help from her to buy some fuel for my car.. I just dont understand why I am a bit financial constraint this month.. I did not spend much for myself except my new watch, new dvd player and microwave oven.. I think some "Toyol" stealing my money while I was sleeping... Hey you better watch out.. I will catch you soon...!..

For me the biggest toyol is.....
Inland Revenue Board  which famously known as LHDN. They tried very best to buy time to explain to a good taxpayer like me why they should not return my overpaid taxes.. I am not alone suffering the similar fate. There are some other people facing the same too. Come on LHDN, it is not the way you treat low income worker like us.. You should look for other big buck businessmen out there.. I dont mind paying if my salary RM10k and above...


Online tax submission.? Forget about it!.. LHDN not even believe their own system.. I submitted my income tax form via online and the final processing found to be on my side. I have overpaid my tax by RM1,989.00.. I expect for he return which supposed to be in one month but you know what they sent me a Income Tax Statement for 2003 which stated that I need to pay them few more thousand.. Thats my 7 years ago income tax Statement laaa  kawan....Believe it or not?...I can show one.. no halllll...

Feeling so sleepy.. Wanna go up stairs and  play around with my two daughters Esha and Rania until I fall sleep.. Nite Nite.....

Ghost Adventures: Season One

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...