Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3.37PM.. TYPE OF RABBITS YOU SHOULD KNOW FOR 2011

Hi again,
The Chinese New year is around the corner. I sent text messages to all my Chinese friends wishing them Gong Xi Fai in this year of a rabbit. The time running so fast and we are getting older and more matured. Some of my friends receiving new members in their families, for that I wish them congratulations. In this year also some of my friends loss their loved ones. I shared the same grievances and sadness with greatest condolences. For my online friends , I also would like to wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year, Go Xi fa Cai in this Year of a Rabbit


This year, I have not made any new resolution as the previous list are yet to accomplish. I pray and hope that this year will bring me and my family more joys and happiness with great future ahead. In many ways we as human sometimes forget the One that gives us all the best things we had and prosperity that we enjoyed. But this year, let us don't forget about one thing: always grateful if what God has given us and try your best to preserve it and keep it for the next future generation. When we celebrate our yearly new year events, we forget that the age of our earth is also added up. Its getting older too. One day, it may not be able to sustain and keep us alive if we don't take care of our earth now.
This reminds me of my childhood times. As far as I can remember, I dumped our house garbage anywhere I wanted. I saw people cutting trees without control. I witnessed people dug and excavated our hills and mountains without fear with deaf ear. Now as time changed and I grow older the awareness of our green conservation reaching to its new height and started to value it.

So in this year of a rabbit, I keep my last year resolution to plant as many as trees at my  house backyard. The area is a  bit small but the determination that I put to make my backyard looks green is bigger than what others thought. And one of my plan too is to buy a pair of rabbits and rear them at our house backyard. I will share with you later the photos of my rabbits that I will buy at a later stage.

But before that I would like to share with you a few type of rabbits that I FOUND in the Internet.. Thanks to the photo owners...

TYPE 1: GIANT RABBIT
This giant rabbit can grow up to 25kg in weight and can live up to 5 years!!!..You need a great wall of China in order to keep this type of rabbit at home.....hehehhe..

The next rabbit even more interesting.......

TYPE 2: PENG-RABBIT
This Peng Rabbit is a Breed between a Penguin and a Rabbit.. That's why it is called with such a name. Living in the Arctic and stay with his Mother side of Penguin.. If you are an adventurer, you can look for it in the Arctic... That if you are so lucky because this rabbit can act as a Penguin....hehehehe

TYPE 3: TIGER RABBIT
This type of rabbit cant be eaten by any other predator even a dog does not dare to disturb him.. This is because this rabbit is a 2nd descendant of a tiger.. The only rabbit that can eat meat and vegetables.. Chinese calendar need to be upgraded now I think.. 


TYPE 4: KUNG FU RABBIT
For those who love to fight may get this rabbit as their sparring partner. This rabbit can do kung fu and also some silat moves....Look at the photos, the rabbit can easily handle the attack from a man..... I need this rabbit to guard my house someday... Where to find it ooo?...


TYPE 5: JESSICA RABBIT
This a one of the most beautiful rabbit I had ever seen on earth. This is a real Jessica Rabbit a partner of Roger Rabbit ...Look gorgeous but if I can have her , i gonna put her in the cage so that she cant run away....

But this rabbit has no type. I also cant find it in the internet. Some people told me that this type of rabbit is very cool and sexy.. They dont call themselves a rabbit but they prefer to be called PLAYBOY...... Wonder why a cute rabbit can be connected to this PLAYBOY Magazine. Maybe a rabbit  has a mushy mushy sense that feel more seducing and passion...Ahhhh... No matter what ..For me the Best Rabbit ever created in this world is ....

I think you know who is this rabbit is .............

Enjoy your day....
 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...