Monday, February 28, 2011

4:12PM... FAREWELL DINNER FOR EX STAFF...

Good Luck and all the Best to my fellow friends, Seamus Ig Lee, Eisa, Adam and Shariman. We have organised a Farewell Dinner which was held on 23rd February 2011, Wednesday at Thai Restaurant , Jalan Pending, Kuching, Sarawak. All colleagues and big bosses attended that important dinner. Even there was no speeches or key note addresses but we enjoyed our times that night. Sometimes such great moment are rarely happened but believe me we gonna missed all of them who have rendered sincere assistance and help during their tenure with us.
Nevertheless, their absence will be felt and their legacy will be remembered. I hope that one day they will come back and work together again. The food..? Food are ok..The taste..? Soso.. but in general all are okey. I like Thai's food and the best food served is of course,  TOM YAM GONG... 
There were 11 dishes all together.. our stomach were really full of food and Chinese tea.. However most of the food that night were all eaten by our hungry girl Senti and her best friend Syidah.. Both of them are great eater. No waste if you bring them to the "ALL YOU CAN EAT" OUTLET... Who are they..? Guess who they are...
It took me sometimes to really take a best shot as most of those attended were glamorizers and I felt like paparazi.. Handsome guy like Shaiful and Naughty Girl like Senti took all the attention compared with another handsome guy, Yusuf. But for me , I am the most handsome guy among those attended that night...Why ME?.. Why me?.. Heheheh...  I cant tell you but I am assure of my statement....
We booked four tables for that night and all table fully occupied. Unluckily that some friends like Azizi & partner were unable to come over.. Otherwise the situation would be more coloured and awesome.. Cause Azizi and I shared the same passion in POLITICS so we can talk a lot about politic other than anything else.

My cousins, twin cams Norlia and Normala also coming together with their kids......Fairuz and his Wife too... Jubilant and his madame..... And Me and my sweet loving wife ....
However, out of sudden the most stressful couple Award went to Fairuz and his Wife due to:
1. They the last couple to arrive.
2. They missed some of the food.
3. They are worried that because they were late they will be asked to pay all the cost.
4. They felt so sad due to Chinese Tea Allergy ... 

Look carefully at their photos-----------> How stressful they were on that night.....

3 comments:

Julia Taserick said...

Ya rupa hensem boy tok...hahaha!

Julia Taserick said...

wah what a great moment!

REMYLAN-PRO BN said...

Nasib kmk sik cerita hal kitak. Mun sik tension Senti..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...