Wednesday, February 9, 2011

8:58PM .. GREAT MOMENT.. A VISIT TO TELUK SEPANGGAR SABAH

Salam 1Malaysia,
Apart from the greatest Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, Sabah is famous for its beautiful beaches and sands.With eco tourism as one of its major attraction, Sabah placed itself at world stage as one of the best tourist destination. I am too, enjoyed staying in KK for 6 days. Together with my family went to many attractive places scattered around KK and I will share with you all our the places that we have visited. One of them is Teluk Sepanggar, the outermost place that we had ever reached in our trip. A place where Royal Malaysia Naval Base is located. Teluk Sepanggar also is a training ground for our Scorpene Submarines... We did not see any submarinese or any naval ship as we were able to reach at the cornering heading to the Naval Base. But we can see the Naval Base from a distance. Since we were there , we took our time to take some photos before the sun set. But not many photos were taken there as my camera's was out of memory.. ( kalau  zaman dulu orang cakap filem dah habis). Quite frustrated to be in that situation but I had no choice except to delete 3 photos in my memory card in order to take the complement the photo shoot. 

Unluckily, I was not in the pictures except my wife and her family.. That is one of the disadvantage s when you put yourself as a photographer. You are only a viewer of the photos that you have taken...Next time I will make sure that I bring more memory cards in order not to miss this kind of great moment again and of course I AM in the photo.... 
Visiting Teluk Sepanggar is actually not in our plan as we knew that the palce are too far away from KK. However, since our brother in law, ALEL and ABOL are willing to bring us there so WHY NOT?.. It still one of the best moment for being fortunate to be there...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...