Thursday, February 10, 2011

9:22PM .. GREAT MOMENT... A NITE AT GRACE POINT KK

One nite we all went out for a family dinner and my brother in law ABOL told us to go to GRACE POINT one of the famous eatery place not far from our Api-Api Apartment. There was a shower rain since yesterday and we have canceled most of program including driving to Ranau to see Mount Kinabalu. Therefore we spent most of our time in the car and start wondering of where to go... Pretty boring to see lots of interesting place charging quite expensive tickets.. Pity on my mother in law. She sponsored almost everything and we only manage to fork out some fund for flight ticket as our family contribution... That's what happen when we did not bring enough cash in our pocket. Next time I will make sure that I have at least RM5K before depart to KK so that I can shop conveniently. 

Psssst.. actually I got more money that time but I spent it unwisely... I bought MADE IN CHINA IPHONE 3G which I did not need it cos I am not IT Savvy.  Besides, the Iphone also not really a friendly type due to its imitation status.Then I spent some more on food and left nothing for myself.. Hehehe.. Luckily my banker (my wife) came and rescued me... 


During our dinner that nite at Grace Point, I paid my food and drink by myself as not to rely on my mother in law to pay again and again even she willing to do so.. You know la. As a man sometimes it quite embarrassing to let our mother pay for us as we are already worked and earned.. Feeling not nice...
The best thing about this place is that they sell Sabah local food. I did not dare to try as the price is pretty expensive and I am starving.. No time to do food testing... So I just chose TomYam.. While waiting for my dinner is ready, I brought my Ellisha to go sightseeing withing the place. Not bad actually. If Kuching has this kind of place , I think it is equivalent to Makan-makan cafe at Reservoir Park...The disadvantage of this place is that it has few food outlets.. If I am not mistaken there are only 15 outlets with one seafood restaurant plus  one centralised drink counter. Maybe because of rain that some of the outside stall were not operated that nite..
Since it was a very late night, we just finished our dinner and drive back to our apartment. In the time like this, there was nothing that we can do to save the day...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...