Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WHEN I FEEL CRUSHED....


This how I looked last nite when my MOM left me alone with my Papa..She went travelling to Bintulu without buying me ANY GOODIES... Waaaaa......... My sister BULLIED me all nite long until I fell aslept... But I fought back like a KING KONG....


After I fought back, MY SIS ESHA just smiling at me and tell me that SHE is the CUTEST among all BARBIE DOLLS. I did not RECOGNISE that as I am not that type of person that easily to give compliment... HAHAHAHAH......

 Ermm... I dont know what to say anymore... I felt so bored. My sister always watching BARBIE DVD almost every nite... So fanatic this little girl towards BARBIE...

ME.?....
I Like to be myself... Small girl that has a big heart.. I want to become the YOUNGEST MALAYSIAN ASTRONAUT to go to the MOON... Seeing the earth from the SPACE huh..? Should have a WOW FACTOR..
Malaysia should start assemble all its scientist and technology experts to produce its OWN SPACESHIP.. WHY keep all those SCIENTIST doing RESEARCH that are not USEFUL to the NATION...?.

I am very ambitious to achieve my dreams.......yeaaaaaaaaaa.... 




Capacity..? To build capacity WE MUST WORK TOGETHER and get UNITED... My SIS and I must make a MOVE... We must integrate together..

Dont just sit there, DRINK MILK, WAIT FOR PAPA and MAMA to bring us to BOULEVARD to have some time at the KID"S PLAYGROUND..

Something MUST BE DONE.. OUR PM need to be REMINDED... I must start it FIRST...

FUHHH... I am so tired of talking ... WALKING here and there with my SIS.. keep waiting for my MOM to return home ...

 SO I think I wanna take a NAP... SO thirsty .. Get a MILK/MILO... PAPA,CAN U GET ONE for ME...?
I am so thirsty.. .....NENEN... NENEN.... PAPA.. NENEN...
Note: NENEN means MILK......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments posted here will be at your own responsibilities. The author shall not held responsible for any comment that pose risk to legal implication.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...